NEW PRODUCER SUPPORT: [email protected] : 682.936.8104
6) To start entering times click inside the Run Time box. If connected, the timer feed will populate the Run Time and you can click Enter or Save Run to save the time
7) Add Penalties at any time by clicking the + and – sign by Penalties
8) A text message will be sent to the contestant when their run is saved if you have Draw and Run Notifications checked for the race
9) No Time will assign the run a no time
10) Scratch will ask if you want to refund the entry fee money or not before
marking the run a scratch
11) Roll Run will roll the run to the end
12) To edit a run time that has already been saved, click the edit icon to the
right of the run. Correct the time. Click Edit Run or hit Enter to save the change.
12) When all of your run times are entered, click Results and Generate Payout/Points
13) View your results on the Results Report
14) When you are ready for your race to be marked complete on the website, Click Post Race and Post Completed Race
15) If you are running a multi – go race, you may now click Round Generation to generate your next go or short go
16) To Generate Next Round, choose the draw order and enter how many Runs you want in Each Perf (if applicable). Click Generate.