NEW PRODUCER SUPPORT: [email protected] : 682.936.8104
Viewing Your Computer's System Information
1) Right click the Windows icon in the lower left-hand corner of your screen.
2) In the resulting menu, left click on the System button.
3) Your System Information screen will appear. The information needed is highlighted below.
If you need to know how much available space you have on your hard drive, you will follow the steps below:
1) In the Start Menu, search for your File Explorer. Select the first option that appears.
2) The Windows file explorer will open. In the left side panel, select This PC (you may have to scroll to find it).
3) On the This PC window, you will see your C: drive under the Devices and drives section. This is your main hard drive and is where your PHsports Application will be installed.
NOTE: Although PHSports will work offline, an internet connection is required to obtain a monthly software license and access online entries from MyHorseSport.com.