7) Fill out the General information tab and click Save. This information is for our records only and will not be public on the website.
8) Click on the Stripe Account tab
9) Click Connect your stripe account and fill out the information to create a new Stripe Account from the next screen.
11) Navigate to the Subscription tab to start your free trial
12) Choose your subscription and click Confirm
13) Enter your credit or debit card information and zip code
The card you specify will be used for your subscription charges. Your subscription can be cancelled or updated from this tab at any time. Your card will not be charged until your trial period is over.
14) Click Start Subscription. Your status will say Trialing or Active when started.
15) Click Downloads then, PHSports Installer v1.0
16) At the bottom of your screen you will see the download. Click on the down arrow beside it and choose Open when done
17) If your installer hasn’t started, click the arrow again and choose Open or open the .exe file from your Downloads folder
18) You will be prompted by windows about the new file, click More Info
19) Choose Run Anyway
20) You will be asked to allow install, click Yes
21) A black dialog box will open. Enter V to view the PH Sports License Agreement and and Y to agree.
22) The software will begin downloading. The black dialog box will be open the remainder of the download. This may take 15-30 minutes, depending on your internet speed.
23) When the download is complete the box will read PHSports Installation complete. Press any key to continue...
22) You will see the PH Sports icon on your desktop, double click the icon to open
23) Log In with your email address and password
24) Choose Yes to Sync
25) You are ready to create your events